Welcome Potential Student

Japanese Lesson Testimonials - Sato Sensei 2

Welcome to Japan Switch, the most affordable Japanese lesson provider in Tokyo.

You have been directed to this awesome support page because you are not currently in Japan.

Do you provide visa support?

We do not provide student visas nor tourist visa support.

To obtain a student visa, you would need to find a full-time intensive school (Japan Switch is a part-time school) and would need to enroll for a minimum of six months.

See our article on full time Japanese language schools in Tokyo for more details.

We accept students on a tourist visa.

Yes, you can, but we are unable to provide you any documents to assist you in getting a tourist visa since we are not an intensive full-time Japanese language school.

How much does japan switch cost?

This cost calculator will give you an estimate of your monthly lesson fees cost.

What is your Scheduling System

I would like to enroll before coming to Japan

We are quite popular and new students are signing up everyday our open slots for the month close quickly, for this reason we are unable to discuss schedules until you come in person.

Our Lessons are on a Fixed Schedule

When you sign up, you are committing to the same day and time each week for the month and following months if you wish. You can join one or multiple classes for the month.

Make Up Lesson

We do provide one non-guaranteed bonus make up lesson monthly in case you are absent. It does not carry over to the next month and must be used by your last day of enrollment. You would have to take your make up lesson around our schedule availability and we cannot guarantee the day or time that you may want.

What is the minimum enrollment period in Japan Switch?

Our contracts are for one entire month. If you join from the 14th and after, you are required to enroll for that month and the following month. If you join before the 13th, you would be allowed to join private lessons until the end of that month.

What are lessons like?

You can learn more about our group lessons and private lessons on our website.

Can couples take a private lesson together?

We do not offer couple or pair private lessons.

How can I enroll?

To enroll in Japan Switch you would need to come to one of our schools in person and note that we only accept payments by credit or debit cards.

Due to our popularity, we do not accept any level check and consultation reservations from overseas until you are within 4 weeks away from coming.

If you meet this requirement, please contact the receptionist staff at shinjuku@japanswitch.com to schedule an appointment.